Monday, November 4, 2013

Reunited! Ava/Emmett Date Night!

Friday night I was in need of a sitter for Ava so that I could go watch Genoa pounce Woodmore (more on that later). And Ava has been asking almost daily to see if Emmett's mom could watch her, even when we don't need a sitter. Haha!! I texted Sarah on Friday morning to see if there was a possibility of a Ava/Emmett date night. And as luck would have it, there was!! I didn't tell her until we were leaving so she wouldn't drive me crazy...but she sang the whole way there "I'm going to Emmett's!"

A huge shout out to Jeff, Sarah, and Emmett for letting Ava crash your Friday night and for the awesome pictures! She had a great time, as always!!!

My little girl...Haha!!


Genoa beat Woodmore 88-14 on Friday night which secured them the NBC league title and a prime spot in the playoffs. Nothing is set in stone, but it looks like Genoa will be hosting Bryan. I'm glad it's at Comet Stadium!!! Send good thoughts our way! They are a tough team!! Go Comets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls