Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Meeting Baby Aubrey and the darned garage door!!!

Ava's teacher at school, Miss Ashley, had a beautiful baby girl back in October. And last night, we got to go over to meet Little Aubrey Kathryn!! What a little peanut!!!
After leaving Ashley's we had to rush home to meet the garage door guy....So let me give you a little backstory...

Tuesday night, we came home from work and school and the garage door wouldn't open more than 6 inches. John was working. It was freezing. It was raining. It was windy. Not a great night for this to happen. So I called Kelly, my neighbor, because what else was I supposed to do? Lol!! She told me to come over for dinner. I cracked up and asked how that was supposed to get me in my house. So we went to dinner and then Kelly and I came back over to force the door open. Well, genius Sara parked her car in the garage. And closed it. I was thinking John would fix it in the morning. Well, he couldn't. And we couldn't force the door open again. So my car was stuck. After a pleading Facebook post, we found a guy who came out same day. We have new springs and my car is out of the garage! Woohoo!! You were pretty interested in the project and posted camp in the kitchen to keep an eye on Pete, the garage door guy!

So thankful today for friends with great connections!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!