Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday!!!

Hello, Friday!!! You are welcomed with open arms today! Let's get to it, shall we??

1. I confess that Ava doesn't know the perfect timing just yet. The other day John and I were having a little heated discussion about the garage door. Right in the middle of it, Ava yells "Dad! Can I have a guinea pig for Christmas?" Need to work on that timing thing...but it did get us laughing! Haha!

2. I confess whoever invented the chocolate peanut butter pop tarts may be one of my most favorite people EVER!!!

Chilling at Mommy's work for a bit 

3. I confess sometimes I wish I had my own room and my own bed. I love my husband and my child. However, they both take about 3 minutes to get situated to go to sleep and it's so annoying!!

4. I confess that I keep a secret stash of Ben & Jerry's in my freezer. I found out last night it's not such a secret any longer and also is no longer there. John and Ava polished it off. Thanks, family! :)

I love how this kid plays...
Have a great weekend! It's going to be so weird not going to a football game tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!