Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Confessions

This week flew for me!! I love those kind of weeks!! We have a pretty big weekend planned...I'm going to my first ever OSU game! Although, I'm not looking forward to the weather, I'm super excited!!!

Let's confess....

1. We broke a big rule last night. We did. We snuck a picture with Santa. (hanging my head in shame). We took an impromptu trip to the mall and Ava begged me to sit on Santa's lap!!! I didn't want to get a picture package because the cheapest one is $27!! And Bass Pro is free?? Thanks, I'll pass. But I still wanted a picture, right? So I had Hannah sneak a picture. Not bad for a sneak...Haha!
2. I confess I have never seen a child clean a chicken bone like my child. The other night we went to BDub's for dinner and I got her an adult meal and I got a kids meal???? And we both cleaned out plates!

3. I confess that I am so loving all the Christmas peppermint stuff! Coffees and candies and smells and just yumminess. Hershey's Peppermint Bark? Buy it. You will thank me.

4. I confess that I am super bummed about my Sirius radio expiring. I got it free for a year with my car. On December 17th, we will part ways. And I'm going to miss that little bugger....

5. I confess that I do NOT love Peanut Butter pop tarts! Yep, I said it. Pop tarts, chocolate, and peanut butter. Recipe for amazeness. And I just don't think it is. I've tried twice and I'm just not in love. Sorry, Kellogg's!

And I got a little bonus parenting trip for you today! How nice am I??? If you are looking for a way to get your child to lay out their clothes the night before, pop up out of bed all bright eyed and bushy tailed, get dressed, and hair combed and shoes on, completely unpromted...
Just buy them a new Jake shirt. Guaranteed success!!! She was ready to leave before my hair was even dried!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls