Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Annual Holiday Parade!

Do you ever take your child to a function that you think "it's not that big of deal" and then realize that your child is amazed and it warms your heart to see her so excited?!?!?!?

I last minute decided to take Ava downtown to the Annual Holiday Parade. We bundled up and parked at OC. We found a spot and snuggled in. I had never been before so I didn't know what she would think. She LOVED it!!! I'm so glad we went!!! And it got us in the holiday spirit! But I'm still not putting up my tree...Haha!  









 Afterwards we went to do a little holiday shopping. Little girl HAD to have this new jersey! How could I tell her no? And soon after she stripped in the car to put it on, the Buckeyes scored a touchdown!! GO BUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!