Friday, November 1, 2013

Confessional Friday

Yea!! Let's get through this day and on to the weekend. Here are my confessions with a few pics of my sweet girl.

1. I confess I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. Not for the food, not for the family time. While those are all amazing, I need, I repeat, I NEED FOUR DAYS OFF WORK!!!

2. I confess I'm over people complaining about cancelling Halloween. It was NOT CANCELLED. Halloween was still here. It was still October 31st. Halloween festivities still occurred. They POSTPONED Trick or Treat for the safety of children. As a parent, Thank You to the towns and cities for doing this! My child's safety far outweighs the need to Trick or Treat on actual Halloween.

3. I confess last weekend that I made homemade applesauce. I did!! And it was AWESOME!!!
4. We have been really having a hard time with Ava's socks lately. She begs me daily not to wear them. I few times I have caved. But once I got a load of the stench of those little piggies, she's back to socks. I don't care what the battle is. Haha! I made her take a bath instead of a shower so I could scrub them. Whew!!! Now she thinks it's so funny that she has stinky feet.

5. A guy that I work with has a best friend that is a buyer for DSW shoes. Hello, dream job!! Anyhow, his friend offered Kyle's work friends a 50% discount!! So, I confess that I ordered FIVE pairs!!! Not bad for $110!!!

6. Last but not least...this is a Kardashian confession.
Dear Kim Kardashian --
For the love of all that is good, please do not marry Kanye West. This would be your third marriage and let's face it, there is a strong doubt that it will not work out. I completely understand that you have a child with this man, but your sister has two kids with Scott and they aren't married. And it seems to work. Be smart, Kim.

Sincerely,
Sara Houghtaling

7. And here is one more of Ava Kate....the Toys R US catalog came in the mail. A pen, an hour, and it was handed back to me to "mail" to Santa. Hahaha!!!


Have a fantastic weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls