Monday, November 25, 2013

Go Bucks!!!

On Saturday, John and I headed to Columbus for the Ohio State football game! While this was my first game, it certainly wasn't John's. The original plan was to tailgate but we offered tickets to the actual game, too!!

We left pretty early on Saturday morning (after we decorated our faces!) and dropped Ava at Nana's. She was really struggling with the fact that it was still dark out. Haha!

After dropping Ava off, we started the trek to Columbus. We got to the site and got all set up. John's friend, Lee, brought his RV so we were able to go inside when the cold got too bad. I have to admit through it all, I wasn't totally freezing. I invested in some warm socks and had lots of layers on!!! We had friends and family join us! We had tons of fun tailgating!! 

And then it was time to go to the game. My niece Jolie and I have never been so we took the tickets. It was pretty cold and a pretty far walk so we opted for another form of transportation....
We got the stadium and got to our seats...wow, we were up there!! With that wind and the snow kicking in, there was some pretty brutal moments!!
We stayed for the first half and the half time show. The OSU Marching Band did not disappoint...It was worth it!!!
We stayed the night in the RV and headed home first thing Sunday morning. We were definitely in need of a relaxing day.

And this week is Michigan. The week I need to shut down my Facebook and move to the other bedroom. Haha! He isn't that bad. But I do consider staying off Facebook. Pet Peeve: Smack talk about OSU/Michigan.

But I'll still be rooting! Go Bucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!