Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday!!!

1. I confess that I am sooo excited for the football game tonight! It's the first playoff game. Rumor is it's going to be a tough one, so keep your fingers crossed.

2. I confess I'm going to miss this guy so much!! He's my BFF at work and moved to Washington DC. BOO!
3. I confess I love my Wednesday night Ernesto's play dates with Heather and Megan. The girls have a blast and so do we! And they are so excited for the moustache's at the end. Their treat for bring good!!
4. I confess that I ordered  my Christmas cards today. I like to believe that I am a one holiday at a time. But there is so much that goes into Christmas that I like to have everything done so I can actually enjoy the season. You will not see my tree up before Thanksgiving, but my cards will be addressed and ready to go!! Haha!!

5. I confess I am so proud of John and I and our budget. We are both in the zone and it's showing! Yea us!!!

I hope you have a great weekend! Roadtrip on Sunday for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls