Monday, April 21, 2014

Westside Market

Saturday was spent in Cleveland with Uncle George, Nick, Megan and Will. Oh, and Leilani. The plan of the day was Westside Market. I don't know that I have ever seen John so excited! While this wasn't necessarily the place for me, he loved it. There were rows and rows of fresh fruit, cheese, bread, and raw meat. If you know me at all, this is not a good mix. Westside Market is also home to a gyro place that was featured on Man vs. Food. There was no way my husband was leaving without one. So, he waited. For an hour. What, what??

And he claims it was worth the wait. Whatever. 

Ava was sooo bored while John was waiting. This did help though. Ninja Turtle Oreo cookies!

And I can't complain too much about waiting for John. I took Ava into the little cafe' to grab a little something to eat. This was a life changing experience for me. My favorite food (other than birthday cake) is macaroni and cheese. I can eat it for every meal. It's always been my go to meal. My friends even left me a lifetime supply in our senior wills. Ha! Anyhow, we each ordered a side of it. It was mouth watering, creamy, amazeness. No lie. I have since googled the recipe and found the copy cat recipe. We hung around the market a bit more and the guys hit up a brewery while Megan and I took the girls for a ride in the car hoping for naps. We finished up with dinner with everyone before we made the ride home. And according to Ava, we had to HURRY! The Easter Bunny was coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!