Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Spring, Baby!


This is the first time in a LOOONG time, we were able to go outside with no coats and wear flip flops. And it was AWESOME! It was a much needed!! Even though rumor has it snow on Tuesday. Ugh.

Friday night I headed to bunco with Nana and Jojo. We had such a good time! I am only a sub, but I do enjoy it when I get to go!

Man, we have awesome friends. And that was the theme of the weekend. Saturday morning we got up early picked up Sarah and Emmett and headed to Chick Fil A. We caught up with Ella, Roz, Junie, Thomas, and Kinley. Katie coordinated this little play date and Chick Fil A hooked it up!! We definitely received special treatment and amazing food!! A few pictures from our fun time!







And something that's even cooler??? The Mama's made the Chick Fil A Facebook page!!!

After the playdate, we had to stop at Meijer and remember we had Sarah and Emmett with us. Have you ever shopped with Ava and Emmett together?
Enough said...

Saturday night we shipped Ava off to the other Heather's house to play with Jada and Mya. My mom picked her up from there and kept her overnight. John and I hosted an Owens Corning get together. We planned this back in February and we were able to keep the date and everyone was still able to come!! I had a blast! I have not laughed that hard in such a long time! Thanks so all my sweet friends for coming over!!
Sunday was a errand/catch up day. Well for John and I anyhow. Ava got another day of play. Pat and Jenni invited her over to play and go bowling. Therefore, pictures are courtesy of Jenni.



It's a busy week for the Houghtaling's! But lots of fun stuff going on! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls