Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Park and Funnies!

When I got into my car Monday after work, the temperature gauge read 62 degrees!! What, what???  Take that Polar Vortex! There was no way I was going to pick up my child and take her home. We went to the park to take advantage of that little heat wave! She played and played for a good hour. And then I had to bribe her with Taco Bell (you know, mom, the meat, cheese, and salad on the doritios??) to get her to leave! We had a great time!! Thene we headed home and worked on two week of homework since we played too much last week.

This picture is now in my top five favorite pictures of Ava -- LOVE! 
And a couple of funny stories to share.
A text from her teacher:


Last night we were Facetiming with John and someone paged him "Truck 3". Of course Ava proceeded with a bajillion questions about it. And then asked what other names there were. John says someone is Truck 1, someone is truck 2, and he is truck 3. And Ava responds "Good job, Daddy! You are winning!!" *Smile*

Hope you are having a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!