Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Stick

So I contemplated adding this to the blog. But them I thought I am using this to document everything I want to remember so I decided to add it.

Thursday night we went to visit my mom. Ava begged me to take a shower over there. I was pretty beat so I talked Aunt Emily into giving her a bath. Ava gets out of the shower wrapped in a towel and is picking at her um, backside. And then pulls this out.
Yes, this was wedged into her little crack. I'm pretty sure she almost passed out from laughing so hard. As we all did. Only my little Ava. The even funnier thing was earlier in the evening at basketball, she kept picking at her butt. I just thought her panties were small and she had a wedgie. There was so much more. Oh, and note to self: When Emily gives Ava a bath, she probably isn't putting to much effort into washing her backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls