Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter 2014!!

After I shipped Ava to bed, this bunny got busy! I had pretty much everything ready and just needed to set it out.

And this bunny didn't forget our sweet little one in China. Ava thought it was "so cool" the Easter Bunny brought Addy a basket! 

We had a pretty Frozen filled Easter with a little Ninja Turtle mixed in. Yep, that sums up my girl pretty well. And matching bathing suits for Ava and Addy!




After the Easter craziness settled down, we got dressed in our Sunday best and headed to church. I wanted to take a picture but no one was here to take it. So...I experimented with the self timer. Not too bad, huh? And yes, Mama H...there was the "hurry up" dance!

We hosted Easter this year with my family. My cousin, Lisa and I decided to up the anty on the egg hunt this year and turned it into a scavenger hunt. We kept it simple to see how they would do and they loved it!! Next year, it will be bigger and better. 



The end prize!

We had a fantastic day! And I have to share this sweetness...While I was putting the finishing touches on everything, I saw this. And had to capture. So incredibly sweet. I can't believe she stopped moving to sit and enjoy a chat with her Daddy. 

Hope you had a great Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!