Thursday, April 24, 2014

Confessional Friday!

Have you missed it? Have you noticed it's missing. I have been CARAZY busy at work and have been slacking. Sorry!

1. I confess this post is going up Thursday night because I don't think I can get to it tomorrow.
2. I confess we are officially waiting on TA. Yes, Travel Approval. Giddy? That's the best way to describe me right now. Ha!
3. I confess I am incredibly OCD. I spend big money on a family planner and it's attached to my hip most of the time. I only write in black ink. Therefore, the fact that Ava's soccer for the Y has changed THREE times and I have had to cross it out of my planner and make is messy is driving me nuts. I need to get through May.
4. I confess that I am 90% packed for China. Yes, I know we probably aren't leaving for a month and half.
5. I confess that on Easter I couldn't find my white capri's. I looked everywhere. And then I found them. In the suitcase for China. :)
6. I confess I have an addiction. To Easter Candy. Heavens to Betsy, it is my favorite!!

And a sweet Throwback Thursday picture of my sweet girl! Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!