Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Addy Grace!!

My sweet, little Addy,

April 7th marked your third birthday. And you spent it in China. We tried, honey, to get there before but we missed. While we didn't spend the day with you, we thought of you and celebrated you. ALL DAY. That I promise you. We kicked off the celebration at Build A Bear. We let your big sister choose everything. She picked out a lamb. Because, Mom, she might like girl stuff. While the lamb was being stuffed, the sweet lady at B-A-B asked why we were there. So we told her and she asked us to write the celebration on their board. So Ava gladly wrote it out. I can't lie. I had tears in my eyes. The way she writes your name is simply adorable!
We took along the picture we have of you so we still had you close to us. So we posed you and Ava with the blingy, decked out little lamb!!
After we left Build A Bear, we went to see Miss Kelly. She works at a makeup store in the mall so we had to visit! She took the opportunity to put makeup on your sister! Let's just say, she isn't a girly girl. I wonder if you will be my tutu wearin', hair bow love, makeup sportin' little girl! Ha!!


After we left the mall, we met Nana and Jojo for dinner at Red Robin. Again we told them what we celebrating! You, my little, Addy. We put your picture up (after posing for a picture) and guess what???
They brought you a little ice cream sundae (Ava ate it, sorry!) and sang Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope your birthday was special! I can't wait to celebrate all of your future birthdays! We'll see you soon, sweet girl!!

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!