Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Randonmess

First -- Hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is the extent of our celebrating. The festive shirt.
Although we did have a big surprise in our mailbox! We received our immigration approval like super quick! I may slipped a bad word because I was in shock! And since I had all of the other paperwork ready, I was able to ship off the I-800 to NBC first thing on Tuesday. Just one step closer to sweet Addy Grace. Pray for quick turnaround on the paperwork. And for our sweet girl!

I picked up Ava from school and headed to K-Mart. Two reasons. 1. I didn't pre-order Frozen. 2. K-Mart is the store hardly anyone goes to so I was sure they would have it in stock. And sure enough we were watching Frozen along with almost every other family in the Continental US Tuesday night.

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!