Friday, March 28, 2014

Confessional Friday

Kick off those shoes and have some fun! It's Friday, Yo!!!

1. I confess I have eaten like today is the last day I will ever eat in my life. Two teams brought in food and I have been going back and forth all day! Mini cheesecakes, nacho's, caramel corn, hummus, my junk food addiction is very happy right now!

2. I confess that I have been super excited for 10am this morning. Because Rihanna/Eminem tickets went on sale. And then I got called into a meeting. And didn't get out until 10:35 and now I can't find two tickets together. May have to scour eBay.

3. I confess that I got bit and it drew blood. Who bit me? Myself. Frickin' cortisone shots are the worst! Holy moly! I will do whatever the Dr. tells me to do with this foot because I REFUSE to ever have another shot.

4. I confess I was really excited that we received our first letter from the US Government about Addy and called the adoption agency while I was still in my car in front of the mailbox. Only to find out it was a receipt they received our paperwork. Nothing to brag about. Ha!

That's all I got, friends! Hope you have a fantabulous weekend! And I promise to get the kindergarten screening post up this weekend. It's going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls