Friday, March 7, 2014

Confessional Friday

Happy Friday! There is a guy in my office who can't stand that saying! Who hate's Happy Friday??? Anyhow...
I promise at some point I will get our Florida trip updated! And I have other stuff, too! Basketball, Emmett's Birthday, and The Art Museum. All in time, my friends...

But for now, let's confess!

1. It truly pains me to see so many people with their Christmas lights ON! I get why they are still up, but do we really need to turn them on??? It's March, 7th people.

2. Sara's Addiction = Reeses Eggs

3. The day before we left for Florida, I had an appointment for a pedicure. Well, I wore flip flops to my appt. Cold piggies to prevent smudges, ok. However, I got stuck in the snow in my driveway. Inches upon inches of snow. In flip flops. Luckily my awesome neighbors were a call away and came over to help me out so I didn't suffer from frost bite.

4. I confess I locked my keys in my car on Tuesday. Luckily, John was heading this way and it wasn't a huge deal.

5. I confess that I am no longer a fan of The Bachelor, Juan Pablo. I was super excited to watch this season and I think he is gross. His tongue is never in his mouth. Vomit.

6. I confess last night that we took Ava to basketball and left our garage door open. And our alarm wasn't set. We may as well have put a big billboard in our front yard that said "The Houghtaling House is wide open! Come and rob us!"

7. Last but not least, I am going to apologize for any grumbles you may hear from me regarding the bridges in Toledo. We have 4 bridges that cross the river. I work on the other side of the river. 2 of those 4 bridges will be closed for 2 weeks. The 3rd is completely out of my way. So I'm guessing everyone who lives east and needs to travel downtown will be using the 4th. And I'm already dreading it.

And I had to share this picture I found of Ava and Emmett! Look how little they are!! So sweet!!!
Have a fantastic weekend!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you came across that picture, it's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!