Sunday, March 9, 2014

Florida, Day 6 - Chef Mickey's and finally some rest


I knew that Disney would be crazy and we probably would see half the characters and I was right. The girls were all about the autographs so I made reservations at Chef Mickey's for breakfast. My only regret was doing it the day after Disney. We were still so tired. :) However, everyone loved it and the food was awesome! Seriously the best hash browns ever!! We got to see and take pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald Duck! It was so fun! There was dancing and cupcakes, and just plain fun!!!













We had no other plans for the rest of the day. So we all went back and took naps and hung by the pool. John and Nate headed to Fogo De Chao for dinner, I opted to stay home. Not my kind of restaurant. And all Emily was talking about was getting Chick Fil A for dinner and watching Pretty Little Liars. My mom and Tracy headed out to shop so it was me and the girls. We got Chick Fil A and settled in to watch the show. The cable down there didn't get the channel. Emily was so ticked! But all was well! We still had a great time and finally had some down time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!