Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snow Day with Daddy!!!

I like to think I'm a good mom. I try to do as much with Ava as I can. However, there is one thing this mommy doesn't do. There is one thing that is only daddy's job. Playing in the SNOW!! I'm cold 24/7. No exaggeration. I wear long johns to work everyday. Have a heater and blanket at my desk. I sleep with a heating blanket and 2 comforters. I don't do snow. So since our girl loves to play in the snow, we let her play hooky with daddy on Monday to enjoy the day outside. I sent them on their way with instructions to be careful and take pictures for the blog. Haha! And I took my cozy dressed warm self to my heat turned on full blast car to my cozy little desk at work. Enjoy! And here are the pictures I got! She had a blast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls