Sunday, December 1, 2013

Shopping and Frozen!

We had one more day off and decided "Why stay inside???" I called my mom and Emily to see if they wanted to go shopping! I pretty much finished my Christmas shopping and got to spend some quality time with these girls!!
We made a trip to Walmart and their was a special guest appearance! By the one and only...
On her list...skateboard and a guinea pig. hmmmm...

After shopping, Ava and I headed to the movie theater for my second time in 24 hours. Which is so weird since I never go to movies! Anyhow, we saw Frozen. Go.see.it. It was excellent! The music is beautiful, the storyline is fantastic, and my girl loved it!!

Ava asked me about 27 gagillion times during the day if she had to take a nap. I kept telling her no. It was a free day. Well...5 minutes after we were in the car, her and Snoopy couldn't hang...

The weekend was a whirlwind, but so fun!!! We have a super busy week and weekend coming up! Back to the grind tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!