Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Santa Style

This is the first year that Ava truly got the Santa thing. Like she was sooooo into it!! Therefore at 6:15am, she sat straight up in, grabbed my shoulders and yelled "Let's get up!!!" Haha!! I couldn't help but join in her excitement!!! So awesome! I ran ahead of her and Daddy and grabbed the camera and captured this. Her face.

She flew over and immediately started digging in!!




And do I even have to mention how absolutely awesome her bed head is? We couldn't make it better if we tried!

Later in the morning Grandpa, Tina, Tammy, Carl, Nana, Em, Nate, and us celebrated! We had a gift exchange this year instead of buying for everyone. Uncle Nate got my name and I was pretty happy! Nothing like a kindle fire!!! Merry Christmas to me!

Ava was a big fan of her Ninja Turtle mask. 


Later in the day we celebrated with the Dunn side of the family! All of the cousins together. Oh, and yes, it is 5:40 in the afternoon and Ava is already in her superhero pajamas. 

I made the kids pose for a picture before the tore into the presents. And they cooperated so well! I was proud!

And the presents happened! Man, these kids have speed!!! Poor Jordyn got a duplicate gift. But she took it in stride. 


One gift the girls got was an indoor snowball kit. And so the fight started! And it was big!! Adults, kids, you name it. It was so fun!! And nothing was broken. Good fight!



After everyone was a hot and sweaty mess, I decided we needed to take family pictures. Every family and then Grandma with all of her kids. 













We ended the night with a sleepover with Liv and Mo. Love these girls to pieces!!!

What a fantastic Christmas!! We hope you all had a wonderful and magical holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!