Monday, December 30, 2013

Night With Liv and Mo

Every year I take the girls to the zoo to see the lights. We went before Ava even joined our family. Well, time and weather just were not allowing this to happen. Everytime we could go, it was like 7 degrees. Everytime we couldn't go, it was 40 and perfect. So we didn't make it before for Christmas so we thought we would try after. Well, a schedule that got out of whack and time crunch screwed me up again. I wanted to still do something fun with the girls so we headed to Levis Commons. I promised if they took a few cute pictures, I would get them frozen yogurt. And this is what I got!


So they got their yogurt. Well, then we noticed the horse and carriage. We had to check it out. And...

I think these smiles prove that I redeemed myself. The girls loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!