Thursday, December 5, 2013

Let's Paint Ornaments!!!

A few weeks back while I was scrolling through Facebook, I saw that a couple of our friends were taking their girls to a ornament painting workshop. I thought this would be something Ava would love so I sent a text asking if we could crash their party...

We decided to meet for dinner beforehand. We were the first ones there and as soon as Roz sat down, Ava moved her chair as close to Roz as possible. Talk about personal space!!!
After dinner we headed to shop to paint the ornaments. Everyone picked out their colors and went to town!!! 
This may be my most favorite picture I have of Ava in a long time. Innocence. Concentration. Beauty!
After the girls got done with this striped, dots, no matching color ornaments (haha!), they got to play a little longer in the shop. But we got them to stop for 2 seconds for a picture with Jules, the shop owner! She was a great hostess and kept telling the girls how great their ornaments were.


The girls had a blast! So much giggling and hand holding! Love these girls!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!