Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Prep!

We've been crafting and baking and decorating and all kinds of stuff!!! Tuesday night we put together snowman soup for Ava's class!
And she was super excited to open her gift from her teachers. I tried to make her wait but she asked me no less than 1,000 times to open it. So I caved. As she was ripping off the paper she said (no lie) "I think it's a guinea pig!" Right....

Thursday night Lisa and Grandma came over to decorate cookies. Lisa had previously baked them. However I was strongly discouraged to decorate. Since I'm left handed and it's a little awkward. Haha!! So I took pictures and cleaned my bathrooms.

Ava enjoyed spending the time playing with her cousins, Olivia and Morgan. And check out the picture Olivia drew!

And Little Miss Thing jumped in to decorate a cookie for Santa. Talk about concentration!!! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!