Friday, December 13, 2013

Confessional Friday

Let's get right to it, shall we?

1. I confess that I bought a guy that I work with lunch yesterday? Why? Because he was so nice (and was tired of listening to me complain) and took my car on lunch break to fill it up for me. I needed gas, it was 7 degrees. That, my friends, is NOT Sara weather.

2. I confess my girl completely, utterly broke my heart this morning. I'm still tearing up thinking about it. We were on our way to school, all was well. All of a sudden she said "Why did you drive?" I was confued and asked what she meant. She said "Why did you drive to take Chloe back?" and then proceeded to sob uncontrollably the rest of the way. I stayed at school and snuggled with her for a bit and I just called the teacher and she was eating popcorn and has calmed down. Poor girl.

3. Speaking of Chloe, I confess I'm pretty upset with the breeder even more so after this morning. I understand that we couldn't take care of Chloe and made the decision to send her back. However, I have reached out to her at least a dozen times to go visit, which she had promised we could do. She either never responded or would cancel. Well, last week I sent a Happy Birthday message to Chloe and found that she had actually rehomed her up to Michigan. I know Chloe is probably in a great place, but I wish we had known. So we could have seen her one last time. Ava always had that promise and now thats gone, too.

4. I confess that I love to watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Seriously! I think it is so cool, the music is fantastic and the different styles are amazing! Not really a family oriented show, but John and I enjoy it together. I'm sure for different reasons. Haha!

5. At last but not least...I confess I know my daughter better than my husband. I do!! Hahahahahaha!!! Here is the conversation the other night:

Setting the scene:
John is sitting in his chair drinking coffee out of (are you sitting down?) the Santa mug
Sara: Um, I wouldn't use that. Ava will have a coronary.
John: She won't even know.

Miss Thing comes around the corner, stops dead in her tracks
Ava: DAD!!! THAT IS SANTA CLAUS' CUP!! HE IS GOING TO BE SO MAD!!!

Me smiling at John


Have a fantastic weekend, Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls