Sunday, December 1, 2013

Go Bucks!!

The big rivalry Ohio State/Michigan game was on Saturday! What a game!! I will say that one of my biggest pet peeves is the OSU/Michigan rivalry. And a portion of the game proved this true. After the fight and the 3 ejections of the game, it turned out to be a fantastic football game! While I root for OSU (by marriage, haha!), I was so impressed with Michigan. I don't know that I have ever seen a team want it that bad. Michigan should be proud of that game!!! My blood pressure was high and I made Jordyn cry from screaming at the TV! I guess "Oh my, the INTERCEPTED it!!!" was pretty scary! Sorry sweet girl!!

We all decked out in our OSU gear and headed to Pat and Jenni's for their party! Not without pictures first, of course!!




After the game, I received a text from Lisa Feather..."Want to go see Catching Fire?" Um,  YES.PLEASE!!! I made sure John was cool and then called and invited my Grandma. The three of us were on our way to Levis to take in some Hunger Games.
Fantastic movie. I'll be going another time soon. John wants to see it and I promised I would go!!!

Another busy, but fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!