Thursday, December 16, 2010

Remember Us?!?!?!?

It's been awhile, huh?

It's funny how Ava starts daycare and all of the germs end up in Mama's system! Monday night I got hit with round 2 of the bad germs. Around 8:30 I started feeling super queasy...and needless to say I spent the entire night and almost the whole next day between bed and the bathroom. I'm feeling completely better, but still not 100%. I'm afraid to eat, but I think everyone is after they go through that. :)

So, I have very few stories and even less pictures from the last couple of days. But here are some cute pics of Ava with her cousins Olivia and Morgan. They stopped over to visit on Tuesday. I think. Aren't they so cute???




We have another big weekend planned with parties and baking involved. I'm sure there will be lots to share!!
Have a great one!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls