Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cupcakes!!

Sorry for the delay in posting! I have been a little under the weather, well, ALOT under the weather. I've been fighting a cold all week and last night it decided to attack full force. I went to bed at 8:30 and pretty much coughed all night. So, I decided to stay home from work and try to get rest and get better. So I called Ava off from daycare thinking we could cuddle all day. Well, at 7:30 am when she was throwing a fit because I wouldn't give her an ice cream sandwich, I knew I had a problem. I called my mom to see if I could still take her to school. So, I got her dressed and she started dancing around all excited. I knew I made the right decision. I called John and he said he would pick her up on the way home. This meant she was going to have to take her first nap at school! She actually didn't do too bad. She slept sitting up a little bit. She didn't fully lay down, but she did rest a little. This is better than the tantrum I thought she would throw. We're going to try another nap at school tomorrow. I have a meeting at work that I want to stay for so we are going for round 2! Wish us luck!!

I had a Dr. appt yesterday, so Ava and I decided to make cards for the 2 girls who work in the office. They are so sweet to Ava and always watch over her while I'm busy.


I also tried a new recipe in the crock pot. So we invited my mom and Emily over for dinner. We decided to make mashed potatoes and cupcakes to go along with the crock pot recipe. I wasn't a huge fan of the chicken, but it was ok. Ava loved it! She had 3 bowls full!

She loves to help in the kichen!!!



And she even enjoyed the final product!!

My uncle Pat and his girlfriend are out of town so my mom, grandma, and aunt Tammy are watching their girls. So my mom brought them over for dinner too! After the girls had their cupcakes, it was way time to put them in the tubby!!

Jordyn is so funny! She calls her Aba. Ava is actually 3 months older than Jordyn. After bath time, she got to play with Jacey a little bit before bed!

One more thing...
I wanted to show off the new ornament for our tree! My aunt Martha bought Ava this ornament. We didn't have anything like it and I LOVE IT!! It's so sweet and means so much to us! Thanks, Aunt Martha!!!

We have a super busy weekend planned. We have 3 parties!! So, there will be lots of pictures!
Love you all,
John, Sara, and Ava







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!