Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another First...

It happened...
I had to do it...
Even though it hurt my feelings...
But also made me laugh super hard...
And I surely didn't think I would be the first one to do it...

But today was Ava's first time in TIME OUT!! I had a Dr. appt at 3:00 and at 2:30 I put on Ava's shoes. Well, we didn't walk out the door at that very second. So, Ava went into complete and utter meltdown mode. Hitting me, kicking me, and she even brought out the teeth! So, I put her in the time out chair (that says "Sometimes even a princess needs a time out) and explained why. She sat there for the entire 2 minutes and just stared at me. I think she was stunned and didn't know what to do. So, I had to take a picture...


She had another great day at daycare! Yea!! And tonight she cried when I put her to bed, as usual. But stopped crying literally within a minute. I went back in about 15 minutes later to check on her and she was just laying there playing with the monkey thing hanging on her crib!! Woohoo! Maybe we are turning a corner?

Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!