Monday, June 2, 2014

Confessional Friday - Monday Style

So due to some internet things happening, I cannot confess every Friday. I will do my best, but it may be sporadic. :) Do you really even care?

Let's just do this!

1. I confess I gave up grocery shopping. I passed the torch to the husband. I had to do something. I never had time! And he actually enjoys it. He's not too bad but we are getting there. I think he realizes not to ONLY buy Jif Peanut Butter. I mean, come on, is there really any other kind?

2. I am in desperate need of a pedicure. Desperate. But we are also on financial lockdown until China. Nothing but necessities. So until then, I've convinced my husband to paint my nails. And he isn't too shabby.

3. I confess this is how we spent Memorial Day. Literally, never got dressed. And it was amazing.

4. I confess my girl watches entirely too much adult TV. And I own this. I know it. How do I know it?? Because she is re-enacting the rose ceremony from The Bachelorette with her Barbies.

Happy Monday! Oh, and just so you know…I meet Addy Grace two weeks from today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!