Sunday, June 22, 2014

More shopping, QingPing Market, and Swimming!

Sorry for the delay in posting! The Wifi in our hotel crashed yesterday! But we're all good now! 

First, Addy loves my socks. She puts them on constantly. And when I have them on she comes over and rubs her fingers over my socks. Must be pretty comforting and yes, I sleep in socks. 
 

We had a big day yesterday! We started at breakfast where my girls inhale their noodles. This is pretty much all they eat at breakfast. 
 

We started the day going to the Leather Market. It's where all the knock off shopping is. I wasn't a huge fan as it was pretty uncomfortable. But John scored some sunglasses and so did the girls. Enjoy this pic of Addy. The sunglasses have now disappeared and we have no clue where they went. 
 

After we left there we went to QingPing Market. Always an interesting smelling time. Ava had a minor meltdown because she didn't understand why she couldn't get one of the puppies…
 
 
We walked through the pet part and the herbal part. And of course saw some very interesting things…


By the end of the street we were covered in sweat and roasting. So we headed back to the hotel to swim. Addy did a lot better than we anticipated. It will take time but I know she will love the water, just like Ava. The pool here is pretty cool. It's on the roof of our hotel so the view is amazing!!!
 






Today we are off to the zoo!!! 

Love, 
The Ho's

2 comments:

  1. I can't handle all the sisterly love going on already! So beautiful to witness in pictures, I can't even imagine how special this time is for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I end every blog post in tears of joy! Glad the girls are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!