Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Addy Grace

We have all been up for hours, dressed, ready for breakfast. But this little munchkin is sacked. We are going on 10 hours now. Is it possible I got a sleeper? 
 
So, I thought I would give you a little update of what we have learned so far. 

She is TINY!!! The 2T's I brought her are huge on her. She absolutely adores her Daddy. She goes to him for everything. She let's me do a little for her but not much. Ava was the same way though. Once we got to Guangzhou it really started to change. So fingers crossed. I bought these little silver sandals for her and guessed the size. And I was spot on and she loves them! She wants them on all the time. Even after bath time. She has a bit of a cold, heat rash, and bug bites all over her legs. Poor little bubba. But we got the goods we need to get her back in shape. Her palate is not repaired. But we've yet to see food come out her nose. She loves to eat. Shocker, right? Girl can put down some noodles like nothing I've seen. She refuses to try a french fry. Refuses. She just hands it back to us. Haha! She had a little sprite last night that was left over from Ava. And was so completely amused by the bubbles! She was giggling so hard! She is not a fan of bath time. Which really disappointed Ava. She couldn't wait to take a bath together and Addy screamed the entire time. Therefore, she got a super quick bath! 

It's all good on this end. Two more days in Nanning and then we are off to Guangzhou! 
Talk soon!

1 comment:

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!