Friday, June 13, 2014

We're Here!!

We got to our hotel about 4:30 pm Shanghai time.

We were beat.

We passed out.

So, sorry for the delay in posting, forgive me?

I wish I could say the flight was uneventful...but that was the bumpiest flight I have been on.  The first hour was awful and about 20 minutes in - the plane did a major drop - so I caved.

I took one of my Mom's Xanax.

It was a little easier to handle.  Haha!

Ava did really well until about 3 hours left.  And then she was about to go stir crazy,  After an hour of walking her around and trying everything possible, she finally passed out for the remainder of the flight.  The highlight of the flight was when she stared out the window at the North Pole trying to find Santa's house!

We got through the airport with no issues and got a taxi with a minor problem.

Our little girl and her car sickness.  (at least we had a plastic bag and very little ended up on her shirt and none in the car!)  Shanghai for an hour and we have a puker!

The beds are as hard as I remember and our sleep is going to be so screwed up.  But wow, that was an awesome nap!

Talk soon!!
Love,
John, Sara, Ava & Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!