Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last Day in Nanning!

Today is our last day in Nanning. We fly out around 12:15 tomorrow to head to Guangzhou. We asked our guide to take a break today. Therefore, we've been lazy, napping, swimming, packing, and just playing. Ava is bored out of her mind. She is used to go, go, go and cannot stand down time. I feel like we are in a cave. We opened the blinds in out room and the temperature in the room rose 4 degrees. So, we closed them again and we are back to lights. Ava took control of the camera today for a bit and these are the shots I found. Not too bad! Ha!
 
 
 
The girls took in the view of Nanning
 
 
And Nana had the brilliant idea to make the Easy Mac I brought in the hot pot in our room. We all enjoyed a little taste of home for lunch.  
 
 
We are waiting for Hannah to stop over. She is bringing us some paperwork and McDonald's. We are anxiously waiting her arrival! 

Talk to you in Guangzhou! 
The Ho's!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for the family of 4! You have been on my mind all month, and now I know why. Safe travels home next week. Sending huge hugs to you all. - Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat some Lucy's for me while you are in Guangzhou! I remember eating at that place for lunch and dinner everyday while we were there.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!