Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The last post before USA!!!

As we begin to make our journey home, I wanted to share our experiences through others words. So, let's see what John, Nana, and Ava have to say about our China trip! 

John: I like the fact that Addy is attached to my hip. She is funny, smart, and beautiful. Everything I hoped she would be. Just like my Ava Kate. I embraced and loved the Asian cuisine this time around. Most of it was really good. The lodging was great! The weather is extremely hot to the point it was miserable at times. The zoo was amazing! And I'm looking forward to going home. 

Nana: I loved being a part of meeting Addy for the first time. I loved spending time with my family but miss my family at home. I loved the zoo! The zoo was the best part. The rooms were good and showers were great! Things I disliked: the food, the extreme heat, the confusion that Ava is feeling. But I know that will settle when we get home. Oh, and I read 4 books. I haven't read 4 books in 2 years. 

Ava: I liked the food. And I love Addy but she is loud. I love Nana and I don't like to take naps. I like to play with Addy and make lots of noise. Addy is cute. But I don't like her taking long naps and sleeping so long. I liked going to the zoo. I got to swim on the roof and I love my family! Oh, and I miss Jordyn, Emmett, Ella, and Roz. 

We have had a great trip! It was easier this time around but I am ready to go home. The food wasn't any better but we all know what a picky eater I am. I've lived on toast, watermelon, and Coke. I now officially have a Chinese bank account. Which sucks that John knows about it….now where will I hide my millions? Addy is super attached to John but is coming around more to me. We'll get there! 

Now, we are going to finish packing and have one more dinner at Lucy's. The van is picking us up for Hong Kong at 5am. Next stop…Seattle! 

See you all soon! The Ho's are coming home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!