Sunday, May 5, 2013

Awesome Weekend!!

Yep!! This family had an awesome weekend!! Why? Because we had no plans and no schedules. We did what we want, when we wanted, and how we wanted. Friday night we had an impromptu cookout with Nana and Aunt Emily. It consisted of burgers and beers. It was a beautiful night. We got the patio furniture out and the hot tub was low enough that little girl went swimming.
Poor Aunt Emily though. Ava traumatized her in the hot tub, so much for relaxing. Haha!!



Saturday we ran some final errands to get prepared for Sara's shower. I just have to say they may be the  cutest centerpieces I have ever seen!! I'll share pictures once the are totally complete. Let's just say I have a new obsession with burlap. Doesn't that sound bad? I promise it isn't. Last night we went to dinner and to visit Tammy and Emily who were staying downtown in a hotel. The plan was to watch the fireworks after the Mudhens game. Well, at 10:30 and going into the 13th inning, we decided to try and catch it another time.

Today we all slept in and did some things around the house. All of our laundry is done and put away, all the dishes are done and put away, the house is completely clean with Ava's room clean and put away, and I packed for vacation. I just need to pack my everyday stuff and my kindle. I plan on doing all kinds of reading.

Daddy treated us out to lunch today. I was a little bummed that he chose Chinese. I mean it is Cinco De Mayo afterall. :)

Ava starts soccer on Tuesday! She is soooo stoked! She has been practicing and practicing (aka running around the house, kicking a ball)! Haha!!

Stay tuned! Hope your weekend was as great as ours!!!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!