Saturday, October 22, 2011

One Year Ago - Beijing

A year ago today, John and I were climbling The Great Wall of China. Well, kind of. I chickened out. It was raining and very slippery. And I'm a klutz so I was afraid I would fall 3 days before I was to meet Ava. So, I chilled out and John kept going.

After the climb, we were waiting for everyone to finish and there was a bunch of stand with souveniers. Every one had the same exact souveniers. Therefore, they were all trying to get us to come to their stands. John described it best "it sounded like a beehive". They were all yelling at us to come to their stand.

After the climb we went to a restaurant and I was afraid to eat anything. I had white rice. And a couple of french fries.

The day was jammed packed and we were exhausted. We skipped dinner and passed out at 7 pm.



Here is our post from last year.

We celebrated another Comet victory last night!! Woohoo! Off to Quinn's shower...Have a great day!

Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls