Friday, October 14, 2011

Close Call

Yesterday, we had a close call with Aunt Emily. Emily works part time at a local grocery store and does carryout. She went out to get carts yesterday afternoon and was struck by a car that was backing out of it's spot. We are thanking the Lord today that she walked away with a fractured rib and torn ligaments in her hand. This was a scary experience for everyone, especially Emily. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks!!


I keep thinking about last year. At this time, John and I were gearing up for the journey of a lifetime. Everytime I think about it, I tear up! Part of me can't believe it's been a year, and part of me feels like it's only been a year? Here is my blog entry from a year ago today. We had just received our itinerary. But I was only focused on one line of it, of course!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls