Thursday, October 20, 2011

Memories -- Trip to Beijing

One year ago today, John and I boarded this plane for Beijing.















Thinking back, we were so calm that day. Which is very odd for me. We left at noon for the airport and I remember John was on my case about going to the chiropractor that morning. I didn't see what the big deal was. House was cleaned. Every single piece of clothing in our house was clean and put away. Ava's room was done. Bags were packed by the door. We were READY!! So, I went to the chiropractor and came home and waited for my mom to pick us up for the airport. When she walked in, I was laying on the couch watching Dancing With The Stars. Haha!! Still amazingly calm.


I remember the flight over, I didn't have my phone or a watch. I had no clue how long we had been in the air, it just seemed like forever. When I finally was going crazy, I asked John. We had been in the air for 6 hours. That's it. Six hours of the fourteen. I was disappointed. So I pulled out Breaking Dawn. And read the entire book before we landed in Beijing. :)


Can't believe it's been a year!!! More memories to come!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!