Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Times for Friends!!

Two of my dearest friends have reached big milestones in life!

My best friend, Sara, got engaged over the weekend!!! Woohoo!! We are super happy for Sara and Eric! I can't wait for all the wedding planning!! And she asked me to be a bridesmaid and Ava to be her flower girl!! :)

Congrats!!








And remember this post from March?


I'm excited to share that Baby Mullen could very likely be making his or her appearance today!! I woke up to a text that said they were on their way to the hospital!! Hopefully, more to share on that tonight!!


I'll finish our weekend update tonight. We had yet another Comet victory, got to meet a new friend, and picked out pumpkins!! Stay tuned!!


Love,


S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!