Thursday, October 2, 2014

Busy Weekend!

Last Saturday was absolutely the most perfect weather. Perfection. John was gone and I didn't want to sit inside at home so I loaded my girls and we headed to the park. We were so excited to run into our friend, Logan! And he is all Ava has talked about all week. His mama is actually my 2 hour delay backup plan and we had two this week so they had a bit of bonding. Ha!

And how to do you top off a trip to the park? With ice cream, of course!

Sunday was crazy busy and we decided to attempt church, Addy's first time. I was really hesitant. When we got to church, we started to sit in the back. A fellow family stopped over to say hi and told us when her kids were younger they always sat in front. Um, excuse me? She said they couldn't see in the back and were bored. So, we decided to try it. And guess what? It worked! They were excellent! Paid attention, loved the music and everything! Woohoo!


We had a double header soccer game, grocery shopping, and mommy had bible study. Another successful weekend in the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!