Thursday, September 25, 2014

#houghtalinggirls - Part 1

Our crazy, beautiful life…
Basketball, Soccer, Gymnastics, Homework, Work, School
It's how we roll...


The nuggets I found in my purse at 7:30pm. From lunch earlier in the day.

Holly picked Ava up from school and they got ice cream!

My super little peanut in size 2 jeans. I went the next day and bought 18-24 months

Picking up bad habits at the football game

The Pink Panther and I at the Multi-Cultural Luncheon at work

Super sleepy girl

When Daddy works nights, Mommy is in charge of dinner

Saturday morning snuggles

Catching up with Preschool friends at basketball

Addy riding the big rope swing at gymnastics

Enjoying their Frozen books from Nana

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!