Monday, October 20, 2014

Cake Pops, Friends, and The Most Amazing Picture

I decided Ava and I needed a girls day out! So I contacted some friends about taking a cake pop decorating class. We were so excited to have Katie and Roz join us! 

The girls had a great time and made Mummy Pops. They were super yummy, too! 

After playing in the leaves for a bit

We crashed Heather and Ella's quiet afternoon. The mamas chilled in the living room while the 3 girls played upstairs. We completely eavesdropped their conversations and cracked up! They are so funny! After playing for a bit, we rounded them up for pictures. We got this great picture!
But then this one happened. Between the three gorgeous girls and Mama Heather's amazing skills, we got one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I love it, I keep staring at it, and I just ordered an 8x10 for my living room. 

Breathtaking. Simply breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!