Saturday, October 18, 2014

GHS Class of 1994

That's right! I'm a proud graduate of Genoa High School Class of '94! Twenty crazy years ago. Last weekend was our 20th reunion celebration. The festivities kicked off at the football game on Friday. I sat with my family since my brother was in town (more on that later) but stopped by to say hi!

And after the game some folks headed up to our local watering hole. I dropped the fam off and headed up to enjoy a drink with my classmates. 

Saturday was the big event. We headed to Fat Fish Blue for dinner and had tickets for the show at Funny Bone. What an amazing time! I had so much fun! You see, there were five of us in high school that were best friends. We did everything together. We were always at one to the other houses, there were parties, there were football games, you get it. They will always be my best friends. Erica lives in Central Michigan and Jennie lives down the road. But we hardly ever see each other which made this night that much better. And we all got a hotel room to stay after the show and ditched our husbands. Just like an old fashioned slumber party. Along the way, Lisa joined our group. And we all became super close with her. I love, love, love this picture!


We didn't have a huge graduation class and we didn't have a great turnout at the reunion. But it was still  fantastic! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. 

I can't wait for our 30 year! Although someone pointed out we will be 48 years old. Not ready for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls