Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Us!!

October 9, 2004 -- I said "I do" to the most amazing man I have met.
October 9, 2014 -- 10 years later and I still believe he is the most amazing man I have ever met.

10 YEARS! This just made me giddy. I love our life, I love our marriage and I was so glad to celebrate. The day we got married I said I wanted to go to Paris for our 10 year anniversary. Well, 10 years later and 2 trips to China nixed that plan. But I don't need Paris. Nothing could have put a damper on this day.

It started as a normal day with an amazing card from my husband. I went to work. About 2 hours in, I got the call that I never receive. You see, I told JHo years ago to not buy me flowers. They are expensive and they die soon after. So imagine my surprise when I got the call that I HAD FLOWERS!!! For once, I'm glad he didn't listen to me. I've never missed them but to receive them as a surprise was awesome!! One dozen of multi color roses. Day made.
After work, John met me at Owens Corning and we headed up to Detroit for dinner. I had googled nice restaurants and located Andiamo on the Detroit Riverfront.

We had a 2 hour uninterrupted, adult conversation filled dinner. 

Happy Anniversary to us! Here's to 10, 20, 30 more! Love you, Ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls