Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy 4th Gotcha Day, Ava Kate


Ava -- 
Oh, my Ava. I don't even know how to put into words what I'm feeling. YOU. You took my life to a level that I didn't even know existed. Like I said on Facebook, you are the only person who literally took my breath away at first sight. You are amazing. You are funny. You make my heart so happy. 

Some of my most favorite pictures of you...

I have made it a tradition to get you a Precious Moment for each Gotcha Day. So we added a prince to your collection today. 

A nice little collection going already….

You got to choose what you wanted to do on your special day. And imagine my surprise when you chose Wendy's. We laughed and laughed. Only you. Daddy make us a rockstar breakfast and then we headed to Wendy's for lunch. 


After lunch we headed to Jason's Pumpkin Patch to FINALLY get your pumpkins. It was warm out but so windy. 
You and Addy were super in love with the peddle cars and it was like pulling teeth to get you to do anything else. 


We finally got you to the animals and play area. 





And last but not least, we let you choose your pumpkins. You did a pretty decent job! 



We finished off the evening painting pumpkins. No, we didn't carve. I despise carving. So, I tried something different. I don't know if we will do it again or if need to use different paint. But you girls had fun! That's what matters, right?

You even had a special surprise at Sunday School as your awesome teachers made you a crown and had everyone sign a card. 
 You, my girl, are so loved. So incredibly loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls