Monday, January 6, 2014

Snowpocalypse 2014

We are snowed in. Northwest Ohio received about another 10 inches on top of what we already had. We live in Ottawa County which means we are under a Level 3. Which means if we are on the roads, we could be ticketed. So, yep. We are snowed in.

Before the snow hit, I went grocery shopping because we needed EVERYTHING. I hadn't been shopping since way before Christmas. Well, I left at 11:30 and didn't get home until 3. Because everyone was at the store to stock up. I was in line for an hour an 20 mins. No exaggeration. I seriously had tears. I was hot. I was crabby. But I did not have Ava with me. Thank goodness. I would have for sure melted down right alongside of her.  
 My view from the line...
 Since them we have tried to stay sane...
We helped Daddy
 We relaxed on Mommy
 We watched the snow fall
 Took a nap on the table
 Took a tubby with Jake and his ship
 Made a trek to Miss Kelly's
 Watched crazy Daddy in the hot tub
 And spent some quality time with Raphael

Luckily our neighbor saved the craziness today and she has been at their house for hours. Although, I'm enjoying the quiet, I can't wait for her to come home. I want to make snow cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!!