Friday, January 17, 2014

Confessional Friday!

Let's get right to it!!

1. I confess I am soooooo beyond over the moon happy it's Friday. This was my first 5 day work week in almost a month. I'm tired. Haha!

2. I confess I am knee deep Chinese New Year planning. I volunteered to coordinate our FCC group, plus Ava's class, and I'm even doing a little something here at work. Can't wait to share it all when it all comes together.

3. I confess I am so over Christmas lights/decorations. I hope I don't offend anyone if this post (Kelly), but good golly Christmas is over. I confess our lights are still up but they are NOT being turned on. We haven't had the best weather to take them down, you know with the Polar Vortex and stuff. :)

4. I confess AGAIN, I must pay more attention to my child going to school. Not only did she sneak ANOTHER pair of jeans with holes in them, but I picked her up the other day and she had a clump of what looked like glue in her hair. I asked what was in there and she said "gel". After I did her hair, she ran back into the bathroom and threw some gel in. The proceeded to dry in a big gucky mess right on the top if her head. I swear my kid is clean.

We have some fun things happening this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. Plus some relaxation. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!