Monday, January 13, 2014

Randomness


Saturday night John and I had a date night. When I told Ava her response was "Are you going to kiss and have wine?" Haha! I was given strict instructions on the care of the guinea pig. Make sure he has food and carrots and don't let dogs near him. I sent this picture to Nana's phone so she would know he was being well taken care of. Haha! 
Last week Kim Kardashian posted a baby picture of herself comparing herself to her daughter. Well, I didn't think she looked like Kim, but whoa did she look like Leilani!!! I sent a message to Jolie and she did a side by side comparison. Leilani on the right and Kim K. on the left. Tell me that isn't crazy!
I found my outfit for the wedding. Whew....check that off my list. It is exactly what I wanted. Wait until you see. Now to find shoes for the little peanut feet in my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!